Monday, May 30, 2011

You can't get in the way!

I don't know if it is the world or something God willed at the moment that "keeps getting in the way". Not on "how I feel" for someone, but on my attempts of finally typing my late blog entries.

May 24,2011, Tuesday --- I've attempted to type my "come-back" blog - but not a chance.

May 26,2011, Thursday --- Another 2 in a row blog -- still wasn't able to type it.

May 27,2011, Friday --- Before the Lalaan Outing, I was set to go out of the house, sit inside the internet cafe - amidst whatever noise or silence there could exist and do a 2 or more hours of typing job (4 blogs!) But no, my mother didn't want me out of the house. Monday she said - I could go out on a Monday.

Now May 30,2011
- Lalaan outing had passed [the swimming addict was me, last to get out of the pool, sleep-deprived]
- Haven't attended the joint youth fellowship at main [arrived at about 2pm in our house]
- his birthday had passed  [not even a greeting from me :S]
- Unang Hakbang sa Pasukan - done [harvest of souls!]
   Here at my Kuya Chot's abode - internet surfing is on the house! :D
- Amidst a whole blog being lost after I painstakingly typed it, still, I retyped it and I'm done  with the three other blogs :O 
  What I can truly say is - I'll try my best not to lose the will to write again!

Probably, the piles of research-to-do this coming school year, will give me easier access to blogging (computer shops nearly everywhere and time spells it is a necessity), plus the tons of incoming experiences excite me!

Hopefully, I could blog every day or every other day just as not as long as what I've missed lately.

World, or God-willed hindrances, your attempts of stopping me have fallen short, they all have been in vain. You can't get in the way! Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment