Thursday, April 28, 2011

To Mr. God's Adam for me (A Love Letter Via Blog)

April 28, 2011, Thursday
07:47 AM

         To Mr. God's Adam for me,
  
                                    These days have been a battle for me,
                                    I have been chasing the wants of my tricky heart
                                    For a while, I have been out of control
                                    There is a longing deep inside of me
                                    A company, affection - I so want to pursue
                                    And when I paused and stopped
                                    I asked of God's grace and for Him to be in control
                                    I see moments of painful waiting
                                    I have learned the wrong way of a relationship
                                    And I greatly dream to make my second and last right
                                    I thought I have been moving on, doing fine
                                    But there were still some pitfalls along the way
                                    And more unseen ones ahead of me...

                This morning, as I am writing this, the Lord has a message for you and me. It is the very reason I wrote to you. (Though I'm not quite sure if you could really read this)
                 He impressed on me to give you to Him and let you give me to Him. 
              We are to surrender with trust to the love story He's creating for us, that He'll make us meet, grow in love with each other and with Him in the most beautiful way and time we could never comprehend nor fathom now.

                 Writing or even making doodles of our love story now would spoil all that beauty!
                For now, He seeks we keep guarding our hearts and keep pleading for His grace to help us do so.
                 As Mr. Jim Elliot put it, "Let not our longing slay the appetite of our living."
                 Let us wholeheartedly serve God and focus on His purpose for us this time.


     P.S.
                Our hearts spent in singleness are made to be wholly His.


In love with you in His time,
Ms. God's Eve for you
 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment