Friday, April 1, 2011

Blessed, happy 1st =)

It's the first day of the month and my first time to open my multiply account. (after a very long time!)

I'm quite sad my last entry dated back last July 2010
and today is April 1, 2011. (whoa!)

Many things happened, and most of them is confided on my keepsake,  a bloody, random, diary. :O

Yet it's never that bad, God will give me a greater number of years to write again.

And if ever you stopped doing something you know you were created to do, let's get back on track. It is the one thing that God wants us to keep on doing and it's that thing that's gonna last forever!

Let His Grace keep you running back in the race (as He always keeps me).

Blessed, happy 1st=)

1 comment:

  1. Happy blogging again Abi! :)) Sayang, wala kami net ngayong summer. Pero I'll read your entries asap. Haha! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete