Thursday, August 25, 2011

Out of the abundance of bliss :D

I was drowned in sadness this morning.
But you know what, tonight, I say:
"World, you give me a number of reasons to be sad, but HE gives me countless reasons to smile." =)

Yes, the above is my current status. I just want to pour out what joy that cannot be explained has God placed in my heart, replacing the overwhelming sorrows of the morning.

Right here, right now, I want to simply reiterate the simplest sources of joy that can be available to anyone.

(1) A talk with Ate Ayna, a dorm mate of mine. Do you ever wonder how the simplest of conversation with others makes you feel so light and better?

(2) Is the lady guard at the PNU Gate. Did you know that when she greeted me that morning, I smiled? Think about the thousands of students in PNU. The thousands who walked in towards that gate! How many times do you think has she spoken good morning? Do the math :)

(3) BOO!   
Her picture in our discussant's report made me smile so big! My picture won't make you smile, but hers would give you every reason to! Cuuuute! :)

(4) Cheering Mami Ericka up and being with HC uplifted my spirit. :)

(5) Attending TUP LAYF (Youth Fellowship) a while ago strengthened me, gave me time to laugh and the very moment God told me my very status.

The theme a while ago was "Hungry birds need the Biggest Lover" 
Cool, right? :)

I get to meet other Christians, play a youth fellowship game and my passion rekindled while seeing new baby Christians. During prayer time I interceded for each of our spiritual growth, that God bless each youth inside the gym and that we all might know Him more. 

I am amazed at the works of His hands. :)

(6) And just moments ago, I met my high school friends at SM - San Marcelino St. and Pelita, the birthday celebrant yesterday, a lady now (18th b-day!) treated Joy and me at MCdo, at the real SM Mall. =)


Haha. You also want that Hot fudge sundae, don't you? :))

So we spent the hours eating again and guess what, I was cracking jokes mostly the whole time! Well, that made me a whole lot better :)

(7) Lastly, I know Daddy inside me is the reason for my joy. 

"The fear of the Lord leads to life, and whoever has it rests satisfied;" Proverbs 19:23 (His love letter this morning :)

I'll end this outpour of my heart with this anecdote or I'm not sure how to categorize it.. a blabber?:

It was my first time to enter TUP a while ago, then as we were walking, a male student's voice resounded in my ears:

Kuya: Ay, pike si ate oh.
Well, sino pa ba ang pike noong oras na iyon kundi ako. Haha.
Ako: Ano sisther, ipapako ko na ba yun sa krus? :D

But my thought about it was: "Lord, gusto kong ipako yung kuyang yun ah, haha, pero diba pinako ka na para sa mga kasalanan ko, tsaka sa mga kasalanan ng kung sino mang kuyang yun?"

Then, I forgave him.

Now, I'll end this and go back to the dorm.
Smile dear reader (kahit may pagkacorny ako :D) =)
Pelita will accompany me back to the dorm, and I'll give her my gift with the blue, cute wrapper! :)

Good Night. :D 
P.S.
Count the smiling faces I've typed and multiply it by a thousand.
That's how happy I am. :DDDD

1 comment: