Friday, April 23, 2010

having the best time of our lives

"teen-agers today may say that they're having the best time of their lives having a relationship with the opposite sex..but for me I'm having the best time of my life being a Christian."

how inspired I was listening to him say that. I really ought not to be so inanimate about my Christianity when other Christians are the happiest people on earth as they allow God to work through them...

by the way, the quoted words above were said by kua jp at our Friday's midweek fellowship in Lalaan.
just at the very time you don't feel like attending.. that's the very time  you should. you would realize in the end how blessed you are that God seemingly dragged you out of your house just so you could be there...

another blessing he spoke is that we, as Christians, did not gain freedom from our sins or past alone... but we also got the freedom to be whom God designed us to be. We are free to be the very person God wants us to be! 

yes i was blessed..

i felt God speaking through Bro. Lynard as we were all kneeling and he led us in prayer during the altar call..

asking forgiveness from God since we have long walked in our flesh' desires and in our own strength alone..; thus, now praying to live by the Spirit and the AUTHORITY God has given us..

asking forgiveness as well for our disbelief...and for limiting our God

and lastly..being assured that God will give us peace, happiness and provide EVERYTHING.. just to fulfill His work through us as we learn to obey..

i was really reminded : obedience is costly but disobedience is even costlier..

Now, I really want to have the best time of my life with God as long as I live. Everyday would be so exciting as I wait on His work through my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment