Friday, April 23, 2010

i didn't know pen could give might...

the quotation "pen is mightier than sword"may be considered a cliche now..
it means that writing is greater than blood shed.. and oh that was Jose Rizal's time..

today, in my life.. i didn't now i could draw strength from writing,, though not from the literal pen itself..

it just gives me hope and encouragement as i'm amazed how the words form when I let out what's on my mind..

i could have spent hours typing and writing..but I don't think i'll get so bored with it.. i'm loving it..

many unspoken thoughts that I have now reside on this blog  and on the papers where I write...

they become may aid for speaking... and they let me draw strength and passion from them..

but i want to live to see this writing of mine help the people around me.. I want to see God touch others' lives through it.. if not... continuing to write will be useless... 


2 comments: