Thursday, April 22, 2010

LRT-ignorant no more :D


The world turned upside down for me today.
Yesterday was sorrow-FULL  and today is a HAPPY day. 
 I had a good laugh and absolutely a noteworthy experience.

our destination: Philippine Normal University (our future school)

I was anticipating the time I'd see my two closest friends!

Namiss ko tlaga c sol and kamelle. And super excited ako na makita sila! 
(Now I feel like writing in taglish) haha
That maybe the reason why I awoke minutes before 4am just to prepare...
I just felt sad and convicted that I was trying to avoid a very special Person in my life early that morning.

the person who never gives up on me when I always give up on Him..

Things went fast and when I saw them both.. I could imagine years back then... when we started our friendship... 

                                    
 hahaha 

Then.. there we are.. going to our future university.. still together. 
Sana lang hindi kmi mg-sawa sa mga sarili nmin..hahaha

And there right on the bus with these two people ever close to my heart (ang drama haha) 
I felt free. 
Free from my worries and lonesome self. 
Free from negative and painful thoughts that often engulfed me in my solitude...
I was just there with them in presence, in thoughts and in emotion ... 
It felt so easy like breathing..
And they make me these poetic..


We talked about so many things along the way, that though the heat was unbearable.. we hardly noticed it..

b a c k  to m y  s t o r y..

( in tagalog ) :

bakit nga ba wala ng LAWTON bus?

yan ang tanong ko habang naglalakad kami sa ilalim na tila nagliliyab na araw sa baclaran. bumaba na kami ng bus at natapos din ang  kwentuhan. sa totoo lang, hindi namin alam kung saan kami pupunta, saan nga ba ang lrt?. dalawang beses ata namin natanong sa mga tao doon. ganyan kami kaignorante. hahaha. pero ok naman ang aming napagtanungan at nakarating kami sa aming paroroonan...whew! parang mas feel ko na ang english..hahaha

upon seeing the lrt station, guess who's so excited? None but ME. It's actually my first time to ride the lrt at proud akong sabihin -nakasakay na ko! hahaha. LRT-ignorant no more na tlga. (super aliw naman ang dalawa kong ksama sa akin dahil sa sobrang excitement ko.hehe)

I wish Sol could upload my pic in the station so I could also post it. ^^
I was amazed knowing how and what it is to ride the lrt. 
The card they use.. the nervousness I felt when I inserted it then see it pop up again... 
The thought of losing it.. .
But these random thoughts just passed and I found myself inside the lrt.. standing ovation. hehe
What an experience to stand the whole travel during my first ride. It was but an unforgettable experience. 

From Central.. we had a long (malapit lang daw for jaspher hehe), melting (literally. haha) walk to PNU. 

o i bet the three of us were nervous,  the thought of people looking at us and probably thinking "are they applying for highschool?"hahaha
o we walked over again outside the campus knowing that we need 1x1 pictures. (thanks a lot to chatters cafe for the scan and print)hahaha
o we had our physical examination finsihed and got along with a newfound friend - Mary Joyce-Anne Bernabe 
o she had this ruffa mae intonation and i had a good laugh today because of her sense of humor..hahaha
o we ate at chowking (our all-time favorite pork chow fan) 
o sol and kamelle got a bit angry with me coz i told them i'll buy a ballpen at National bookstore and when I walked out of the store I also had a highlighter and sharpener with me.. so fickle-minded.. hahaha
o we waited a long time again for our turn in the office of admissions
o whew! after hours of waiting..we finally found ourselves there.. funny to say, we were exchanging numbers with the students behind us just so we could be in one section..hahaha "we can really be together if we choose to" as kamelle says
o I had a zagu treat from kamelle! thanks a lot..:D
o I was squeezed in the LRT!  It was not that worse this morning. I felt so uneasy..huhu
o We were dropped at baclaran and sol picked an lrt transport card.. she gave it to me! yippee...hahaha..
o We spotted a Cavite - Batangas bus right there :)
o It was so hot and we were so tired.. i wish you could have seen our worn out faces in sol's phone..haha.. but it was a relief we were heading home.. 


It was just when I got home I realized many things...
o I felt as if Someone willed for me to be happy knowing that I was in distress
o Someone made me realize how beautiful the friendships I can have with people
o Someone told me right in front of my face that a new chapter in my life awaits like the LRT adventure. 
o He told me that I need not hold on in riding those buses of sadness and past again and I ought to see the LRT, the NEW things that awaits.
o He told me that I know exactly where I've gone astray in the same places and asks me to look forward to the place that He KNOWS.. and where His guidance is.
I know I'm no longer an LRT ignorant. 
It's not because I've ridden once . I know I will continue to ride,..
        and above all, it's because He KNOWS.








3 comments:

  1. Haha. Natawa ko sa LRT experience. Ganung-ganun din ako nung first time ko. Hehe.

    Wala ng Lawton buses kasi pinagbawal na ni Mayor Lim ang provincial buses sa Manila. May alternate route pa para di ka na maglakad sa Baclaran. Turo ko pag nagkita tayo. Baka maguluhan ka pag dito ko itinuro eh. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ,,huhuhuhu avvvyyy.. e1 q ba..pero naiyak aq nung binsa q 2.. whahha namizz cguro kita whaha..gravehh.. or cguro naremember q n pinagbintangan mo aqng nandaya sa lrt nung nkita mong may card pa aq whahha.. kidding..
    -hope mging close ulit tau..!!!

    ReplyDelete