Thursday, April 22, 2010

poetic, lonesome fool

21.04.10
09:55pm

dark, dreary night. she could barely sleep.

"withering leaves.. indispensable decay...
pain will you not flee? will you not step away?
liberate me oh blows of wind..
bring me to a place so safe and secure
wash away all my hurt and insecurity..oh friendly storm
hold me captive and isolate me from the world.."



tears now stop falling from her eyes
though pain has not banished
she wonders if the fountain inside her has run dry
Had it not possess life to sustain its current?
she foresees the enticing rest...
oh how she awaits the sleep never ending
had it find her now?
"find me...quickly..."


3 comments:

  1. sleep and find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. let your Big Daddy cuddle you to sleep. -hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's amazing how God speaks through people.. and he always have through you.. thanks po ate joan.,.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are always welcome dearie =)
    loveyah!

    ReplyDelete